COST-G provides a number of products via different platforms and channels:
Level 2 — Products are sets of spherical harmonic coefficients
which stem from the combination on solution or normal equation level.
The coefficients need to be processed by a spherical harmonic synthesis in order to derive gridded data.
They are available at the International Center for Global Gravity Earth Models (ICGEM):
- Level 2b — Products are available at ftp://isdcftp.gfz-potsdam.de/grace/GravIS/COST-G/Level-2B/.
- Level 3 — Products are available at ftp://isdcftp.gfz-potsdam.de/grace/GravIS/COST-G/Level-3/.
- Level 2 – Products will be available soon.
- Level 2b – Products will be available soon.
- Level 3 – Products will be available soon.
- Level 2 – Products are a combination of different kinematic orbit
products and various gravity field recovery approaches. Data is available at the
International Center for Global Gravity Earth Model (ICGEM):
Products can be visualized interactively at:
Please note that these different products are also published as data publications:
Level-2: Gravity field coefficients
Level-2B: Post-processed gravity field coefficients
Level-3: Continental Water Storage
Level-3: Ocean Bottom Pressure
Level-3: Ice-Mass Change
Citing these references in papers whenever using these data is highly recommended and appreciated!