- We have a new COST-G publication online. Heike Peter et al: COST-G gravity field models for precise orbit determination of Low Earth Orbiting Satellites.
A new article is now close to publication in ADGEO.
Martin Lasser et al. (2020):
Benchmark data for verifying background model implementations in orbit and gravity field determination software.
The data (FTP) is available at the bottom of the products page: Click here to access.
A new article is available in International Association of Geodesy Symposia:
International Combination Service for Time-variable Gravity Fields (COST-G),
Start of operational phase and future perspectives. Click here to access.
- How to become a COST-G member or partner? Click here to download.
- The COST-G Terms of References (ToR) are available. Click here to download.
- The COST-G standards document is available. Click here to download.
- The COST-G release notes for RL01 are available. Click here to download.
References of products published as data publications are available at the bottom of the Products page.